Terms and conditions
Before you proceed you must accept the terms and conditions.
Centre for Homelessness Impact imagery: Terms of usage
- You should attribute the images to the Centre for Homelessness Impact using the information provided in the image credit
- You may copy, modify and distribute the images without asking for permission
- When using or citing the imagery, you should not imply endorsement by the photographer or the Centre for Homelessness Impact
- Do not use images in a way that defame or show either the individual(s) or the Centre in a negative or false light
- Individuals have the right to withdraw their consent at any moment. We will email you in the event that consent has been removed, asking you to stop using the relevant photo.
- We may also get in touch with you via email for marketing purposes but only in relation to the image library. To opt out, please email email@example.com
When using the images, consider the context and associated headlines. Please don’t use a person’s likeness for stories on sensitive topics or to imply that the Centre for Homelessness Impact or the individual supports a certain belief or position.
All photos of individuals in the library are compliant with GDPR, and all individuals have signed consent forms that are kept by the Centre for Homelessness Impact.